Robot Birthday


This birthday card was for my nephew. I found this great robot sticker at the Dollar Tree they came in a pack of 4 but there a big sticker! I used a Doodlebug card and placed some gear pattern paper in the whole.

I tied the twine on the card and then glued on a button with a bread tag I painted with silver paint and some star rhinestones. I did say a bread tag that I painted silver! What do you think of that idea! lol!

I used some liquid glass on the big gear in square and wrapped some washi tape around the edge and took into over the inside to cover over the gear papers back.

I hope the little fellow enjoys the robot and I know he had a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great card. I love how you painted the bread tag. I would not have thought to do that. Terrific idea! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete