Pink Hedgehog Card

This card is a inspiration from pintrest again  from this lady http://amyoneillblog.com/2014/04/10/a-pink-baby-elephant/.

I went with a brown card and sprayed it my mint green ink spray. I glued the doilies on then put washi tape on top of that. I cut out the banner yellow polka dot paper after placing on card wrapped string around the the card and placed a button on it.

The hedgehog was a cute sticker that was soft and I placed her on some floral pattern paper that I inked the edges and placed on a white scalloped chipboard!

Hope you enjoy the sweet girly card and thanks to Amy for my inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. Layering is a gift you possess. And you do it verrrrrry well. I particularly love the extra splash of color from the minty green ink spray. Well done! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete