Love Tree Card



I was asked for some anniversary cards and this was one of my ideas!

If you have not noticed I am in love with water color paper! This card was made out of it and I stamped the tree (thanks B) and the "grass" with my stamp ink then took my water brush over it all and got this swish look to it.

I then cut out tiny hearts on my Cricut and placed them all over the tree, some with foam tape and some with not.

In the corner is some washi tape that I could not have asked for a better match and a metal brad piece.

What do you all think? Would think not make you feel the love on your special day! ; )

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite cards of the season. I love the watercolor paper and how you used the different stamps, paper, and art materials to create this tree scene. Maybe there is a blog challenge you can enter it into? :-) -B

    ReplyDelete