Love Congratulations Card



This card was inspired from another pinner here is her card http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2014/06/gold-glorious-gold.html?m=1 I  would say pretty good replica just some of my spins!

I used a pencil in my ink to get the gold circles/ confetti look. I like this because it gives it fades! I used a glitter washi tape below the sequins. I used a shape I cut out on Cricut with the double hearts. I tied a gold/ivory twine to it. I then used my micro beads in the hearts. I used a chipboard heart I colored with silver ink then went around edges with gold.

This is a great engagement card, wedding card or anniversary card I think!

Thanks for the insperation Melissa!

Hope y'all enjoy this one!

1 comment:

  1. This could be a baby welcome card, too. I like your color choices. You always impress me with that. Clever and pretty card! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete