Hedgehog Birthday





What do you this of this fun little guy or gale?!?!?!

It started with me stamping the hedge hog onto water color paper and going to town with the colors and water pen. I then stamped his balloons on pattern paper till had a group I enjoyed of 7! 

I paced a pattern paper on the card and then cut another pattern paper just straight across leaving some space at other side. I folded them open and I used hot glue to keep them open (other stuff just would not keep it held.

I put a small button and goose bump on the side of the opening. I taped a string to the back of each balloon and then taped the group behind our friend. I used a mix of foam tape and regular to mount him and the balloons.

I had to show you the wrapping of this gift as I LOVE the way tooling just looks so great as a bow!


Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. The patterned balloons are perfect for this card. And the bow..............WOW! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete