Butterfly Anniversary Cards





I had to make two Anniversary cards so felt I would go for same layout and look just different embellishments to make it faster on myself but still make the couples smile!

I cut that square out on my Cricut its the CTMH cartridge I love to much and I seem to like this little square lately if you didn't notice! ; )

I used my stickers this go around. I am addicted to pretty stickers and have a ton so it was nice to use some up! The flowers were stickers the butterfly's that I placed on the springs and the metal was stickers but I also glued cause was afraid would fall off in mail.

On the bottom pic you can almost see inside I used washi tape and made a banner with same pattern paper that said Happy Anniversary.

I hope the happy couples enjoyed these and there special days!

No comments:

Post a Comment