Bug Fun Card


YES, a boy card! I tried hard not to make Halloween looking but wanted that creepy boy dark colors going.

I used a black card that I sprayed with silver ink and then did the layers of paper after I saw this card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2277438 .

I had this awesome bug sticker then I put some glitter on his dots on back. I glued on the plastic green tab and the metal spiral clip with some ribbon knot on it.

I then did some hand stitching on the top just to get some attention up there! What do you think, a boy (or man!) is gonna love getting this one right?

2 comments:

  1. This is a really fun card! Throw in a touch of deep fuchia pink and it could even go for a girl. Great job! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love the strips of paper. Not so sure about the bug, LOL! The angled sewing is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete