Baby Boy Shower Card




Sooo I didn't show my shower gift decor so thought I would get that up for you! I loved the colors its like a red/orange and the blue and greens and browns just boyish!

I cut the card out on the Cricut from my Wild Card one and went to town. The pattern paper was the card stock and the other side was plan what a perfect card paper! It was a travel paper but the cars, plans, trains, and bikes spoke boy! I had some Michael's brand lace sticker for around the top of carrage. I used micro beads on the handle and legs of the carriage.

I stamped the 100% boy on a scalloped circle I punched out and put on top of some banners. I then had to put a button on it with a holder poker. (that's not the real name of the item I am sure you know this!) with this cool like negative photo that had sail boats in the water stuck on it.  So  fun!!!

Its washi tape and pattern paper again on the inside,stamped with Best wishes & congrats.

I then took some of the paper left over and made two small pinwheels and then a matching style paper and made a jumbo out of a full sheet of 12x12 paper and stuck those in the gift! She said she likes my pinwheels  worth the time then!

No comments:

Post a Comment