Vintage Car Fathers Day Card



I had to try this card for my fathers day. I did the dark manly colors I think. I went with gray card stock and three warm papers.

 I only edged the middle one with ink cause it was the only one bothering me! I cut the square shape out on Cricut and stamped and embossed the Happy Fathers Day. I hand cut out the old car from some of my pattern paper and then used liquid glass on top to make it pop more.

I then glued on a bottle cap, rhinestone and a button with string. Tied it with a bow. I found a lot of people saying you really don't need the cut outs and I will try that next time as cutting out the rectangles took me the most amount of time!

Well I hope the men in my life enjoyed there cards! I know this post is old but this card could be a birthday or next fathers day idea for you!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!!!!! I want to learn how to make flower middles like that. :-) -B

    ReplyDelete