Jumbo Roses-Baby Shower




These are my jumbo roses! I have gotten the template from Martha Stewart's web site....http://www.marthastewart.com/269341/crepe-paper-roses

I made only one of these out of this Crepe Paper that is SOOOOO hard to find. I had to order online and could only get two colors I really wanted....The golden rose is the crepe paper. The gray and white pattern paper is Michaels scrap booking paper and the cream one is a old book stained with coffee over night.

I will tell you a few things DO NOT try card stock its too thick wont let you fold around stem and looks very poor.  I also used carpet tape (thanks to my friend telling me how great this was!) to put down my petals so I didn't have to hold or let 15 of those things slip around while I made them.

I also edged the gray pattern paper with my gray ink to give it a smooth finish not so paper looking!

What do you think of them??? Thanks to MS lady for this awesome template! All the ladies loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment