Flower Party Favor




 These are the hair clips I passed out as party favors! (these are also great to clip on jackets and shirts at the collar look good) I went with the neutral tones of felt and placed feathers for the leaf feel.

This is a style of flower I found on pintrest and went with just made smaller for me. I cut the felt at 3" x 11" but then once glued and cut the petals was able to cut in half and get 2 flowers out of one strip.

I used my cricut to cut out the shape for the Thanks tag and stamped the words. I used some cream and gold ink around the edged to vintage it...

My husband hated the box as it took way to many coats of paint to cover it well BUT the copper colored bin I thought looked great and I hope SIL will enjoy putting some of Blake's items in it!

I hope you enjoyed the baby shower items! This is my last thing to show you from the shower decor! I cant Thank you enough for looking at my work please pass on my blog if you know someone that would enjoy seeing or getting ideas from me!



1 comment: