Butterfly Birthday


This was for my sweet friends birthday! I don't know why but this is what she got just what I felt! lol!

She likes purple so the butterfly spoke to me plus see its on a cool bouncer my son kept making it jiggle! I didn't get a good shot bu the hydrangeas I put the Micro Beads on some and they looked so cool! I cut those off a coloring book and used my color pencils on it! I cut the card and scrapbook paper into the shape on my Cricut. With a small purple thread tied on top.

I just used the same pattern paper on the bag with a torn top. I then placed the washi tape on the bottom and some more butterfly's one flat and one with some foam tape to make it stand up....

Hope you enjoy I am in love with gray right now, how about you?

1 comment:

  1. I kept the bag. You take the ordinary and make it into art, friend. :-) I love how a little piece of yourself goes into your projects. You take risks and you inspire me. Hugs, B

    ReplyDelete