Baby Shower Banner









My Blake banner!

This was so much fun to do, I found those cool chalk flower things in Target $1 section. I placed them on the wicker rings along with some small embellishments. The wood again with stamped boys things and some sparkle circles and some metal stuff! I tied them all together with gray tulle.

The last pic is the back banner so I had some layers going and its tan coffee filters I placed in half and had to put some glitter on the edges!

I tied them both onto C clamps which made set up so easy just placed the clamps on the table...I then put blue bows on them though and I don't think you could even see the clamp!

I love banners they make a special touch in something like this I think! What about you?

1 comment:

  1. You have a knack for finding just the right things and tweaking them to create awesomeness. I love the Target find and think the coffee filter banner is terrific! Way to go, friend! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete