Box Card- Garden Time






I know you have all been seeing these probable but I HAD to try it! I started with the help of this link,
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/popupboxcard/?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=
it has a great printable sheet to help you do it on your own and away I went.

A great gal gave me this really great paper pack and stamp that was garden so that's were the theme started! I used gray card stock for the box and the pattern papers on the outside. I embossed in gray the happy mothers day. I just hand cut out the flowers in wagon, the girl and the grass.

The girl I stamped on water color paper, colored with water color pencils and then used a water pen to make it all blend and come together.

I cut out the wagon on my cricut and glued the flowers in the wagon. I used paint to make the tire black and I used my wood grain washi tape to make the handle and foot look like wood!

I was very happy with them they took some time to make but worth it I think I sure hope the ladies agree. Also I tied it up with some 3" tulle I thought was thicker to hold it down but looked pretty neat!

Have a great day! Let me know what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment