Watercolor Paper- Hot Air Balloon



Happy Birthday Bro in Law!!! I hope he enjoys the card I came up with!

I kept seeing these card on pintrest etc that people used water color paper, had to try it and let me tell you its a great thickness for cards!!!

I cut out the card shape on the Cricut Wild Card cartridge, I then colored with my water color pencils and used my water brush to go over it. I think looks pretty cool! I was in the mood for balloons of some kind and when I saw this stamp new it was meant to be. The black pops on the color and then I put Liquid Glass over the balloon to make it stand out more!

I used two eye lets on the side and then tied string and some beads on there for some fun! I stamped another hot air balloon inside but grey to give it the distance feel! I also put some colors around the dots of Celebrate and smudged with water to give it some more touch.

What do you think??? You must try this if your a card or craft person, was lots of fun and fast to color and smudge together! : )

1 comment:

  1. So inspired by this card. I bought watercolor paper about a month and a half ago and have yet to get in my art room and create something with it. This card is wonderful! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete