St. Patrick's Decor



Were to start on this, well my husband reminds me every St. paddy's that I am NOT Irish BUT who doesn't love there accent and spirit and we both enjoy our green beers! lol!

I wanted to make myself something to put in the house this is what I cam up with. I'll start from left. The pom pom was made with a pom pom maker in the coolest yarn I think which is Michael's brand. Its my rainbow touch! Then there is my striped shamrock which I cut one once then cut out another and cut off the petals which I scored down the center and glued on the fold to make it stand up. Then placed a button, buttons are a must in most crafts!

Then my book shamrock. I cut it out of old book then a smaller in green. I inked the edges with green ink and tied a lace knot on a swirl green clip and had the perfect green brad to place on that one! The fan was a Michael s find many many months ago that I just knew that polka dot sweetness would come in handy! I put the cool print out on the center (a pintrest find that I shrunk down to the size I wanted, and a touch for my husband "today everyone is Irish!") then I glued on a black stone and a goosebumps and a neon green flower which was a earring before my hands got on it!

Last shamrock was a green paper I used white gel pen to make the stitch marks with. A CTMH brand accent, washi tape and some rhinestones to sparkle! I glued these all on the wood sticks...

I placed them all in a old glass seasoning bottle with the rocks and tied a bow! What do you think! I enjoyed it for a couple weeks on my counter!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Everything works well together yet stands out, too. You have an eye for pulling different textures, patterns, and shapes together to create wonderful results. :-) -B

    ReplyDelete