Felt Flowers-Baby hat & clip





 Hello friends! Check out these cute things I made for a sweet lady having a May baby girl! First I thought this hat was perfect as they gotta have those hats and a May baby in Texas don't need a hot one! I bought the hat and made the flower now the felt was a coral ton but looks really red in pic but turned out cute with the embellishment in center which was a Michaels find...
The small hair clip was just gray felt with a small purple rhinestone in it!

What do you think? These are so simple to do its a must try is you want to make something for any girl in your life!




1 comment:

  1. Is that a crocheted button in the center? How perfect! Now......to invest in some felt.............. :-) No fair..........I already see my coupon has a use at my next Michaels' visit. :-) -B

    ReplyDelete