Love Notes,Mini Cards


So I wanted to have fun this Valentines day and this is what I am doing...the 14 days of love notes for my hubby! (I think I am having more fun then him!)

I used water color paper to have fun with colors and my water pen. I stole this design from my buddy at http://craftingwithjoanie.blogspot.com/ I cut squares and inked the edges after stamped images and then tied on some twine... Thanks friend!

I am going to show you all of them over the next three post. Today I have the floral heart I colored in with some gel pens and then put some glitter on the dotes. The music note I also put glitter on and then colored around with gray and used the water color to give some depth and motion! 


1 comment:

  1. These are SO sweet. :-) I appreciate being able to see them close up, too. Thanks for sharing lots of pictures over the next few posts! Great color choices! I really like how they all tie together...... :-) -B

    ReplyDelete