Flowers for Table




I was asked to make a small floral arrangement for a small kitchen table, they wanted a fresh flower feel with out all the care...This is what I got.

We have felt and paper flowers along with old book paper for leaves.

The felt flowers I have gotten all patterns off Pintrest and the papers are from my CTMH cricut cartridge. I put the flowers on bamboo skewers (the ones you buy in a pack in the kitchen dept. for $1) and some moss in the old jelly jar and some lace. I colored the paper leaves with green ink, I glued a wire in the middle of two leaves to make them bendable and a little more life like!

What do you think warm colors but still bright and fun. The red is more of a peach/red then the pic shows...

Have a great day friends!

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers! OMGoodness! You've gotten really, really good at this......... :-) -B

    ReplyDelete