Banner Cards (1 of 5)

 
Again another American Crafts Kit with my spin on them! http://www.americancrafts.com/ Thanks again American Crafts!

SO I forgot to take a pic of the package of this one but it was just a white card with the hb day in the bottom like this one and the banner that's all and this is what I did...Again I will break up so can talk about the touches.

On this first one I have a chipboard butterfly I used antique gel one to make look old. I sprayed some of my smooch spritz on the white then put the hb rub on. I taped the banner on and placed the butterfly on with foam tape. I then took my glitter to some spots on the banner! Think a sweet card!

1 comment:

  1. These cards bring a HUGE smile to my face. You're really onto something big with this whole altering-the-store-cards bit. I like the way you think! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete