Wagon Card

This was a birthday card for man. I enjoyed the wood grain pattern paper for some reason with that great wagon a ton...

I started with my cricut wild card cartridge to get the round card with the window with the words "oh happy day" Don't laugh too hard at this but the wagon was a flash card thing that came to my son from a fair in Maryland...It was such a great pic I just had to color it with my water colors and edge it and the card to antique them some. I then had to add the touch of the glitter for the light!

Just a ribbon and button to wrap it up...think turned out swell for man! What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. When I first saw this I thought it was a tag. A circle card is, in my opinion, harder to do. This one looks terrific! Thanks for sharing......:-) -B

    ReplyDelete