Hello Bday Card


This is just a bright modge podge for me...I started with a green card I had in my pile and went to town. I have CTMH paper behind the open frame (This is for my grandpa so had to make sure the "your amazing" part did show for him!) I then moved onto embossing the gears with a a new embossing folder. Just felt like the man thing! I then inked them to make them a pinch darker green. I put the binoculars on they were a rub on which I used Liquid Glass on to make them stand out...placed the hello sticker and the round bump stickers and moved to the inside.
I had a velum HB I placed two page mark post its (I found at Target $ sec fell in love with them) and a plastic one I found on sale in the smash book section...I think its cool to see it behind the words...

What do you think the old man should enjoy this one right! Hope ya have a great day! Smiles!

1 comment:

  1. At first I didn't see the vellum. I love how you did this cool collage card. Masculine and trendy, this card has lots of fun elements. Thanks for telling us the details as it made me take a closer look to appreciate them all. :-) -B

    ReplyDelete