Baby Carriage Card


Ok so I am not one to do the traditional pastel baby junk as I post the next couple things you shale see more! lol! I did feel this carriage from the Cricut Wild Card cartridge and then went to work. I used a orange card stock and then some bright pink paper that had orange flowers on it. I inked the edges in darker colors of orange and pink.
I then put three small pieces of lace on the top and some small pink glitter dots on the centers of the flowers and on the dots of the swirl inside the card. I made the handle and bottoms metal looking with those great micro beads in a gold color (felt that went best with the orange tones... I stamped that swirl on the inside with a best wishes beside it...

What do you think, still cute for a mom to be but fun also right? Keep a eye out I will be posting the gift bag I put this on! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. At first I didn't realize it was the shape of the whole card front. That's so cool! The touches of lace keep it soft while the colors you picked make it pop. Thanks for sharing! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete