Baby Carriage Bag

Wrapping up the baby shower goodies, last but not least is my gift bag. What ya think????

Its a brown lunch sack that I put through my cuttlebug to emboss the awesome hexagon pattern on...I then embossed the patter paper to cut out the exact size to fit inside the ones on the bag...and glued them on the bag.The pink trim at the top was a CTMH sticker I inked pink and put glitter on. I then punched holes and tied on the lace and then the pink twine.
I just taped the cards corner on the bag because I wanted it to lay just right! Super cute! I hope mom to be enjoys this and it doesn't get too messed up in the shipping box! : }


1 comment:

  1. OMGooodness! You are on a roll! Love the use of cuddlebug folder. I never would have thought to do that. And then you cut out hexagons to add pizzazz. Genius! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete