Ornament Christmas Card




Were do I start on this one...I was asked to make 10 ornament cards...I went and got the pack of gate fold cards at Michaels to save some time (which is always funny if your a craft-er cause you do something later since you saved time that takes a ton of time!) 
I then cut out the ornaments form a MS paper pad I had and went to town. I cut the green polka dot paper out on the CTMH cricut cartridge then had to cut in in the rite spot to get onto the fold. I then placed the ornaments on with the middle one always a pinch over the fold and on foam tape. 
I stitched the "string" for the ornaments to hang from think turned out pretty well. I put liquid glass on the silver top of the ornament to add that touch.
Then I had to add some washi tape (love the wood grain think went with the whole tree, ornament feel) a touch a red lace and a goose bump! 

The inside was also a CTMH cricut cut out that I edged with ink to blend to the craft color card and stamped with red.

Hope you enjoy this one, what do you think about it?


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Love the gate fold, too. :-) -B

    ReplyDelete