Superhero Party- Invites



Hello friends! I am sorry its been so long with all this bday party's its been crazy (and now onto the holidays, ugh!)
This is the start of my Super Hero party to show ya! The invites!
This was a really fun one to make spent a lot of time on the inside but well worth it! I'm just gonna tell you the basics if you want to know were I got something just shoot me a note and I will let ya know. I had to use the superhero washi tape I found along with a metal star brad...the burst is double layered with foam tape behind the top one and the word part is embossed in black in then I sprayed it with a ink after that...the comic book paper is a real comic book I went to a used book store and grabbed all the cool old ones that I could!
What do you think of this one? I want to make some bday cards in this style and the superhero stuff is so fun in itself I see more of this in my future!


1 comment:

  1. These invitations are so SUPER! All the little details that tie to the theme of the party--your son will someday grow up and thank you for making each of his birthdays so special. :-) -B

    ReplyDelete