Superhero Party-Goodie bags




Ok so I had fun with this also! The goodie bags! I took the flat pattern bags I found at Michael's and did them up! I took the card stock scraps from the invites and cut to size I wanted and tore the bottoms. I printed a arrow I liked off line and traced it onto the scrap comic book pages and cut them out. I found the star stickers in Michael's clearance they were felt added a nice texture, a touch of the washi tape and my favorite touch is the orange lightning bolt. I found a pair of crazy earrings at the $ section of HEB and grabbed them took the bolts off the earring metal (there was almost 20 on the two earrings! wow!) and then just tied a piece of twine in the loop at the top then glued onto the bag! What do you think?
Hope you enjoyed them have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment