Snowflake Time


Snow much fun I get tickled just looking at this pic! So got this "chunky" clear embossing powder at Michael's on clearance and though for $1 I will find a place for you. I get out this card and start going and what a perfect match oh what a beauty touch I feel the pics don't even get the full feel of this snowflake. I used my glue pen on all the white put the embossing powder on and just heated till I was happy with that glisten crystal look it had! What do you think rock on "chunky" embossing powder right! lol!

The velvet knot, no words, you just have to have a touch of velvet at some point on Christmas right!

Being in Texas I will enjoy this snowflake friend! Hope your enjoying your winter what ever your weather might be!


1 comment:

  1. This card has such a vinetage feel. I love the snowflake! Made me think of the old Christmas classic I am dreaming of a white Christmas!

    ReplyDelete