Cupcake Holder into a Bag

This was so fun I just had to share, not a talent or anything just a clever idea from my little peanut! So got these super cute turkey cupcake wraps on a clearance form Target Nov 2012 and this year I get to use them...my kiddos class thanksgiving party.
I just took the cupcake holder  and folded it were it lined up front and back then used tape to tape the bag and the wrapper and more to put them together  I added the paper banner for the happy thanksgiving and then cut off the part that connected the wrapper for cupcakes. What a great look I think and looks like I paid for fancy bags!

Hope you and your had a blessed Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME idea! Please be sure this gets pinned on Pinterest. These would be perfect for any holiday or birthday celebration............. :-) -B

    ReplyDelete