Coffee Filter Flowers



What do you all think???This is coffee filter flowers. I am in LOVE with them. I think there so pretty the tones they took  just amazed me. Just used my good old sponge daubers with different tons of ink till I got what I was happy with and the ones that were not the colors I wanted I saved for another day!(not to toot my own horn here!) I got them form a tutorial on Pinterest this is the link to her blog!
http://kuchnia-pelna-cudow.blogspot.com/2011/02/zapraszam-na-kawe.html
I made this for a new little angel in our lives I wanted to do something away from the norm bouquet of flowers when we got to meet her! I hope this is something her mom and dad will enjoy a little longer then real flowers also. Now I have  to say they take a little time but I think well worth it! I cut the banner out on the Cricut and just hung it on with some twine! The stick is free from the park score play and craft items all in one! lol!


Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for looking at my creation!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely, positively LOVE these flowers. I want to make a whole wreath of them. Thank you for including the link to the tutorial. This blog rocks! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, Very Pretty, Love all the colors, so rich and vibrant. Thanks for sharing. Smiles Joanie

    ReplyDelete