Anniversary (a big one!)

This one just came to me! I printed off the you + me sign. I started with a beige color card stock and put the news print on top I cut a design off my CTMH cartridge in cream card stock and put it through the cuttlebug with my new folder : ) it came with two a little border and a big one this is the small border one. I then inked it with some beige and brown and sprayed some shimmer ink on it after in brown! I thought manly look. I have the number tiles from a Michael's sale a while ago there metal put it all down and felt like need one more touch that's when I did the pearl rhinestones its one sticker I got a Michael's also a long time ago. What do you think fun and manly all for the big decade anniversary! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Two of us are looking at this fabulous card and think you have a truly distinctive and wonderful style. Keep teaching us how, yes? :-) -B

    ReplyDelete