Military 4th of July


This one kinda touches my heart...I took spray ink to the bag with a brown and gold tone. I finished tearing/cutting the military man out of the same antique magazine as the plane on USA cross bag. I made the pin wheels in more Americana color tones all CTMH pattern paper. I glued pin wheels on then placed the man wear I wanted him. I have that ribbon holder brad from Oriental trading and used navy ribbon. I taped that on and then thought it needed just a touch more so out came the light blue lace and bunched it up over there then the stone sticker (a Michael's clearance find.) and some red pearls on top of ribbon. I used brads and a button on the center of the pinwheels. What do you think? I feel the man makes the bag but I just have a soft heart! ; )

1 comment:

  1. The pinwheels are AWESOME. The military photo is the icing on the cake. I really, really, really like your style! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete