Farm Birthday Table Decor




This is a fun center piece for a farm birthday party! I did a large paper fan on top of a cardboard circle covered in burlap. The sheep was cut out on the Cricut and (Thanks to pintrest for many of the ideas) then I took shaving cream and white elmers glue and mixed 50/50 and you get a great puff look with stuff you prob have already at home! I did CTMH liq. glass on his nose and black brads for eyes with white gel pen put on for touch...with some highlights in inks and chalks for ears etc. Then the carrots oh the cuteness! Printed off pintrest cut out but I didn't like there top so I made my own. Took green card stock scored and cut then curled over a pen for the top and a needle for the small tight ones. I had to add a touch of something so colored the darker spots with some shiny orange paint. I also printed off the C card from a pintrest link as hello a cow is farm and the C is the bday boys letter! What better then to place it all in a good old smuckers jelly jar with some green twine wrapped around it! What do you think? Check back for the rest of the party goodies! ; )

3 comments:

  1. SO Stinkin' Cute!!!!!!!! Love it! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glue and shaving cream? That's a new idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glue shaving cream is kinda cool! I saw it being done for snowmen for a kiddo craft!

    ReplyDelete