Farm Banner




This the farm party banner! I went with the birthday boys 3. I did the paper fans with a cool cut out from the CTMH cartridge in the other pattern and inked the edges in a yellow. I stamped the letters and number on a old book and then took antique gel and put on and wet wiped off to give this great look I was going for. I then glued them all on a strip on the burlap ribbon from Michael's. I weaved in some green twine for them to have some ties for it. I though it turned out pretty cute whats great about a banner like this is his mom could cut off the 3 and hag the name in his room or something! Fun Fun!



3 comments:

  1. Just noticed the little cow on your banner! The whole thing is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cutout shape you put in the middle of each medalion. THIS IS AWESOME!!! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your farm stuff! Looks like it will be a great party.

    ReplyDelete