Splash of Congrats


This is another Little Suzy Zoo stamp that was fun to play with. I stamped him on white card stock and the colored with chalk pens and outlined with a felt marker. I used a get pen on the water and then placed CTMH Liquid Glass on top so add that shine! I inked the white with a tan color to add some depth and color to blend better with the brown tag.I have the congrats stickers from I don't know and then used scrap paper to make some banners. Most of it is CTMH but one is Michael's. I then placed in in a order I wanted and stapled with a EK Success Fastenater Decorative Stapler then glued that onto tag leaving the right side unglued to stick up some. I also tied a sheer ribbon on that just wanted! The tags were a Michael's $ sec. find. Hope you enjoy him he makes me smile!

1 comment:

  1. He makes me smile, too. You'll get a lot of miles out of this duck stamp. BTW, I love how you used the different patterned papers! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete