Sehorse Sweetness

This is a chipboard tag from CTMH...now the "water" technique was thought to me my sweet Brenda! Its so fun! I didn't see it on her blog maybe I will ask her to post BUT its shaving cream (I just got $ tree kind) and you drop re-inkier in it mix it up with a toothpick and press your tag or she used photo paper which works best to show color. Then let it sit for 10min or so and wipe off with paper towel and you get this look...a bonus it smells so clean! lol! The seahorse stamp was a Michael's set I got with fish,shark etc. I stamped in honey and colored then added glitter and cut out. Used foam tape on the front one and tied twine on. Used CTMH Liquid glass to put clear buttons down for there bubbles! Hope you enjoy also a great misc. tag to have around!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this tag. The technique is a fun one and the way you put it all together is perfect! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete