Panel Fold Clear Card

 
LOVE these! I was very happy with the turn out I sure hope the ladies in my life enjoy them also!  These were Mothers day cards. I used CTMH clear cards and CTMH pattern paper (sorry the insides were Michael's really old paper). I cut the pattern paper about 3 1/2" tall and 8" long then scored around 3 3/4" at a angle and then just free hand folded to get that look I wanted. I put pattern paper on the inside witch I then sanded the edges so could see some of the clear too. I used Recollections lace tape (that's the pink and some teal) I used the sequins above and a washi tape piece. I cut out the orange inside card stock with the CTMH cartridge and stamped with the stamp set that comes with "you touch so many lives" so all the layers add up from in and out. I placed the 3D green rose, cream pearls on and used foam tape on the chip board items. I had crowns & boots (love them) and I used some antique gel on them to ruff them up they were just brown. So fun and hip I felt. What do you think? Happy Belated Mothers Day to all you special women out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment