Moose Woods

This is a nice man one to me. I cut out the brown card stock and left it like a folded card but a odd size. I inked the wood grain with a similar color. This would be great to do with the mini 3x3 cards if you have some around just punch a great hole in it and ribbon!I used the cuttlebug to emboss the wood grain then put on the pattern paper (great scrap size) I then placed ribbon on and went around the inside with it. I taped it in random spots and put a brad on the side but only through pattern paper so don't see on the inside. I stamped the moose on a CTMH chipboard and used CTMH liquid glass on the swirls on his body. I inked the edge of the chipboard in the ink and I also inked that wood grain to add the depth. Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So perfectly masculine. I want to see it done up as a card. :-) -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here ya go friend! A moose card too! Its funny I forgot I made it as a card first and said huh how about a small tag done the same way! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete