Farm Party


This one is lots of fun! I started with that great pattern paper from Hobby Lobby just made me feel barn type,that's always how it goes for me usually one thing sets off the whole idea. I did the CTMH Saddle card stock cut and printed party info on that then trimmed to size for invite. I did the black cart stock on the back just as a matt...I stamped the sheep (a $ find of a lovely friends) and then colored with two gray color pencils and used a blending pen. I then used CTMH Liquid Applique White and embossed to get the fluff for the sheep. I used CTMH liquid glass on its nose and a white gel pen to add the white to eyes. The grass oh that grass happy with turn out but my room was a mess. If you want details on how I did it let me know and I will get ya that. Hope you enjoy have a baaaaing good day! lol!

1 comment:

  1. SUUUUUPER cute! I love the yarn grass, too! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete