Bird Cross

I LOVE feathers! I mean LOVE feathers! I don't know what it is about birds all around that touch me but here ya go a bird cross. So I made the TP in a lighter coral color and the burlap ribbon from Michael's again. I have feathers from a wonderful men ; ) whom bird hunt and love me and the polka dot one is a Michael's buy. I just grouped them how I liked and with a spot of hot glue to keep that way. The bird is CTMH stamp set "Find Your Style". I used CTMH paper and stamped it in brown I stamped it two times and (poor pic to show this) layered it with its tail on a foam tape and the wings to give that in flight feel. I used a CTMH mini brad for its eye and was happy with the turn out! Its nice to stamp on patterns I just sometimes stamp on 10 sheets to get the look I really want! I hope I am not the only one who does this! Have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment