Scrap circle

I got this idea from http://www.flickr.com/photos/cheironb/6044533730/in/pool-647078@N25/
a card on pintrest. I just punched circles on a ton of scrap paper laid this out and started taping. After all done putting them down trimmed the edges of the paper that hung over. I put some lace to finish the top and I see as I type this I took the pic a little too fast glue is not dry so please don't mind the white up there...The flower is a great find at Sam Moon I paid $1 for this and just ripped it off the headband. Such a simple but yet looks so fun gotta go make some cards with this! Hope inspires you!

1 comment:

  1. Love this bag--a great way to use up scraps. I found your blog through "Crafting with Joanie" blog. You have lots of great artwork on here--thanks for all the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete