Calla Lily Cross

This is so smart where have I been start gathering those toilet paper rolls if you like this one!
http://fullofgreatideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/paper-roll-cross-two-actually-on-my-0.html
This lady has the details on how to but so much fun. I painted mine with a brush just cause have that on hand and then used antiquing gel on it so looks a little rustic (the lady thought it was metal at first look) I glued on some pretty lace then the cross. I used some glitter glue around the edges to give it extra hold. I used some clay flowers I have had for almost ten years prob with some twines on a metal embellishment from CTMH and a sticker stone from Michael's Jolee's clearance item...if you didn't see my other TP cross go check it out under Other Crafts!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the mini flowers on the cross. BEAUTIFUL! :-) -Brenda

    ReplyDelete