Firetruck Party


This was a first for me but the top pic is cupcake picks. They were very please with my details on this. I cut them out again on the Cricut and then went to work. I stamped and embossed in silver the "3" and used foam tape to put on the back circle. The fireman I the Cricut markers first to show the details of the fireman then cut them out. I then used gel pens to color his face, hands, shoes, stripes, smile and whites of eyes. I used paint for the black with the end of a toothpick to get that small of a dot. I then made table picks the firehouse I loved. Cut out the same with markers first then cut. I then colored the truck and sign and top. I then used CTMH liquid glass on the windows and silver brads on the top of the truck. I put some glitter on the side of the 3 and paper fans. A button and mini clothes pin to finish up with the twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment