Camp party

What a clever party idea! Camp! I did a style my friend Brenda taught me about and I think is so fun. It fold open from both sides and the details on the inside. I used Hobby Lobby card stock on this one. I cut out the shape on the Cricut and used a CTMH stamp for the bear and fire (I am sorry I borrowed this so don't have the name but a few years old) I used the bear roasting a marsh mellow! I stamped him and embossed him then cut him out by hand and colored his boots with a olive green marker. I colored his marshmallow and eyes with a white gel pen and then inked the edges of him in a darker brown. I put him on with foam tape. I stamped the fire on the card stock and colored with gel pens and went over the flames with crystal glitter just had too! I also put some twine on there. I have to have some twine, ribbon or something metal!  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment