Bugday decor


This goes with the party I did the invites too. I did three picks they stick on misc. things on the food table and plants in house...the banner was fun. Cut all things out on the Cricut. *If you wanna know any of the cartridges just ask me. On the picks I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the brown and then inked with brown to darken. I went through the wholes with ribbon. I then went over them with some thread from CTMH and added buttons and mini clothes pens. Then had to put a bug on so did the caterpillars in different patterns and put brads in for there eyes. On the banner I used Target $ section paper for the pattern paper. After cutting the jars I colored with water color pencils and water pen then stamped a mini bee and made him a firefly with some yellow paint! (See invite under Invitations)

No comments:

Post a Comment